Students - Applying for a place at the LDE UTC
The application form allows you to transfer from a secondary school in order to attend the LDE UTC for a September 2019 start. An adult who has the legal parental responsibility for the child applying must complete this form.
- - - - -
Student online applications
We strongly recommend that you submit your application online, as it is easier and you will receive an email acknowledging your application.
The closing date for Year 10 'On Time' applications is 15th December 2018 and for Year 12 'On Time' applications its 18th January 2019.
- - - - -
Student postal applications
Documents - proof of address and date of birth
Please provide a copy of one of the following with this application:
The address must be one of the child's legal guardian's who have been entered on this form. Please include the child's name and date of birth on any proof of address.
• Current Council Tax bill - OR
• Current Housing Benefit entitlement letter - OR
• Tenancy Agreement for council or Housing Association accommodation - OR
• Tenancy Agreement for a Newham Licensed Landlord - OR
• Letter from the National Asylum Support Service (NASS) or a social services asylum team informing you of the address of the accommodation being provided for you and your family.
PLUS a recent utility bill, within the last 3 months.
PLUS You will also need to provide a copy of a UK Birth Certificate for this child OR their Passport OR their Asylum Seeker Documentation to verify their age.
If you do not include the necessary proof it may delay the processing of your form and may effect the allocation process for your child. If you change your address after completing this form the school will expect you to supply proof that you lived at the address you have entered on this form on the date you signed it and supply proof of your new address.
Please post your completed application form and copies of your supporting documents to:
London Design & Engineering UTC
15 University Way
Forms received after the above dates will be processed as ‘Late’ applications. Late applicants will be considered after those received on time. If, following consideration of all applicants, the school is oversubscribed; parents may request that their child is placed on the school’s waiting list.
Please complete your downloaded form in black ink and use BLOCK CAPITALS where appropriate.
If you require additional assistance in completing either form, please contact our admissions team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - - -
Apprenticeships - Expression of interest for Invitation to tender for Sub-contracting provision
The tender process consists of the following:
1. Please express your interest in this opportunity by email to Jayesh Mehta, email@example.com
2. Submission of tenders by the new extended deadline 14th September 2018, 17.00 hours to Jayesh Mehta, firstname.lastname@example.org
LDE UTC ITT_01
LDE UTC Sub-contracting agreement
ITT_01extension of deadline